This vacation style guide is for if you’re looking for a little adventure, and would rather look more like Ginger (or Mary Ann) in Gilligan’s Island than Tom Hanks in Cast Away. Like you want to be stranded on a tropical island, but in a good way. I love Spring. After some heavy rain and dreary days in Texas, everything is starting to come to life again. The days are getting longer, the sun is shining more, and everything is growing. It’s definitely time for some beach days and a little vacation.
1. Spring Suit / Billabong Salty Dayz Springsuit
Great for layering over cute bikinis. Loving this tropical print. I like the way that when you’re wearing a wetsuit, you don’t have to struggle in or out of a cross-back bikini. A regular bikini will stay in place underneath it.
2. Print Bikini / Manahattan Top Print / Waikoloa Bottoms Print
Put something cute on under that spring suit! When you get tired of paddling, bask on the beach. I love mixing floral prints like this black and white bikini with the tropical greenery on the spring suit.
3. White Tie Front Dress / Amuse Society ‘Kingsley’ Dress
When I go to the beach, my moto is to keep it simple. An easy shift to toss on over your swimsuit.
4. Gladiator Sandals. / Sam Edelman Gena Gladiator Lace-Up Sandals
Ok, maybe not too simple.They might not be the most low maintenance beach shoes, but you will love the feel of the sand between your toes. This looks great with that white dress!
5. Fringe Beach Umbrella / Sunday Supply Co Beach Umbrella
This fringe beach umbrella is so cute for resting in the shade.
6. Straw Hat / Eugenia Kim Genie Cecily Hat
Look good and protect your face with a wide brimmed straw hat.
7. Beach Blanket / Steven Alan Beach Blanket
Large enough to spread out and easy enough to tote, this beach blanket is perfect for beaching.
8. Woven Beach Tote / Monserat De Lucca Dupri Vega Medium Tote
Store all of your beach essentials in this roomy tote for easy to and fro-ing.
9. Sunnies / Karen Walker Super Duper Strength Sunglasses
It goes without saying, sunnies are a must.
10. Semi-precious Beaded Bracelet with Fringe / Shashi Joe Stretch Rose Quartz Bracelet
Layer them on! A good wrist stack keeps spring eclectic. Plus, they are great accessories to pick up while traveling. Find local artists who sell unique constructions – it’s so much more memorable than a fridge magnet.